Monday, September 27, 2010

oh baby, baby it's a wild world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edE3cEhM0Mg

le sigh.
i knew what was going to happen today, i knew last night.
i had a mental breakdown. i lost it today. my head fell off, and my thoughts, worries, fears, hopes, dreams, everything that was locked up spilled across the floor.
i had to leave school.which i really did not want to do.
i'm not going into detail with what happened, or why it happened.
but i'm happy it did. it gave me a day to think about everything in my head.
get a better perspective on this wild world. i will concur you someday world.
i will see all of you, every last inch, i promise me and you that.

i'm thinking like a phoenix, i will crash and burn, and i will rise from the ashes.
better off for it too.
i've got a lot to figure out. baby steps. one foot in front of the other. i'm gonna slip, and fall, and get hurt. it will be worth it, when i can go to sleep at night, and not wake up hating myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment