Thursday, September 16, 2010

wander lust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jrIwrkA8ag

things are starting to look up, its awesome.
dealing with someone who only wants to show you the negatives, is a fucking buzzkill. yes, i get it. i understand. you've had to deal with shitty people, but you don't need to drag me down. i got a new makeup teacher today. i don't want to say anything bad about the last one, but everything she said i've known, for a long long time. working on and behind the stage gave me a wide eye for great people and the assholes. but having to hear about it for 3 days straight was brutal. i just wanted to get hammered and forget about it...
then justin came in, and the room felt 105 times lighter. people were smiling and i didn't want to smash my head off the wall. it wasn't her that was That bad, but being there made me feel like that.
so things are once again looking up. i've made some new friends and were spending tomorrow get to known eachother better with the help of alcohol ( ofcourse ) .
that's about all i've got today. i hate nose bleeds aswell.
i'm feeling alot better that i don't have to change who i am for this. because there is no fucking way i can change who i am for anyone else. spend too many years playing that game.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education   - mark twain

No comments:

Post a Comment